barrington books business books business development careers commmunity events customer relationships data security databases ebooks entrepreneurs franchise government contracts jobs local business management marketing news online presence planning resources sales small business social media taxes training video webinars workshop workshops
March 21, 2012 - Here is information and a registration link to ReferenceUSA's webinar on using the database for business development.
Title: Start, Manage, Grow! How Businesses can use ReferenceUSA
Day/Date: Mondays (2 April – 25 June)
Time: 2:30 PM Central (1 Hour)
Entrepreneurs and business owners will learn how to use ReferenceUSA to find the mission critical information necessary to start, manage and grow a business. Topics include:
- - research prospects and prospective clients
- - locate hard to find vendors, both locally and nationally
- - network with other businesses in your area or in your industry
- - develop relationships with related business for co-branding opportunities
- - understand community demographics
- - survey locations for expansion
- - conduct competitive analysis
- - locate subject manager experts and professional services
- - source new employees
- - find investors, venture capitalists and angels
- - plan delivery routes and service areas
Attendees will need an internet connection and a phone line to participate.
To register for any of the session dates, follow the link below:
Due to scheduling conflicts, some dates and times may not be available.