March 21, 2012 - Here is information and a registration link to ReferenceUSA's webinar on using the database for business development.
Title: Start, Manage, Grow! How Businesses can use ReferenceUSA
Day/Date: Mondays (2 April – 25 June)
Time: 2:30 PM Central (1 Hour)
Entrepreneurs and business owners will learn how to use ReferenceUSA to find the mission critical information necessary to start, manage and grow a business. Topics include:
- - research prospects and prospective clients
- - locate hard to find vendors, both locally and nationally
- - network with other businesses in your area or in your industry
- - develop relationships with related business for co-branding opportunities
- - understand community demographics
- - survey locations for expansion
- - conduct competitive analysis
- - locate subject manager experts and professional services
- - source new employees
- - find investors, venture capitalists and angels
- - plan delivery routes and service areas
Attendees will need an internet connection and a phone line to participate.
To register for any of the session dates, follow the link below:
Due to scheduling conflicts, some dates and times may not be available.